Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's been a while

Hooray for long weekends and good company! It's been a while since I went out with friends (because everyone is so busy with thesis and other academic related things), so I really missed being out. I also got to experience Ina's outfit documentation frustrations when it's night time. I now completely understand and have even more respect for her.


Jacket: A gift from my mom. She got this jacket from Nepo Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga. I'm not quite sure which store, though. My cousin Kevin picked it out for me! 
Top: Forever 21 P800
The top is actually a dress that I tucked into my shorts, so it would look like a shirt.


Hand Bag: Borrowed from mom. It says "Plaid isn't bad". I think it's funny.


Necklace: This necklace is actually a surprise birthday gift from a friend. She had it shipped all the way from the Philippines to LA (because I stayed there for a little while the other year). I love wearing this because it reminds me of my dad.



Shorts: I got these shorts from a thrift shop along Barangka Drive near Boni Avenue. Here is a map of how to get there, if you're interested. Just take Boni until you reach the McDonalds after Rizal Technological University and turn left to Barangka Drive.






Shoes: Sweet Little Thoughts P1790
You can follow them on Instagram (sweetlittlethoughtsshop) or check them out on Facebook, if you're interested. They sell other things like accessories, bags, phone cases, and the like.



Here is a photo of me and Ina! Excuse me as I awkwardly hold Kevin's cigarette for him while he took the picture. If you wanna know more about Ina's outfit, you should click here!


And here's me and my lovely cousin, Kevin. He is quite lovely, but not as lovely as his birthmark.


Thanks for the awesome night out, you guys! 

1 comment:

  1. wow! really stunning outfit, especially the shoes!

    - Gia (http://www.lovelyserendipity.com/)

    ReplyDelete