Sunday, October 7, 2012

Paper faces on parade

Kevin and I had to run some errands today. He asked if I wanted pictures of my outfit today. Excuse the super HD quality of my photos, we just used Kevin's iPhone for this post. Oh, and I don't have photoshop. Hooray for unedited photos! Hahaha


Hooray for thrift finds! I found my shirt when I was driving to school one day. The minute I saw it, I knew I had to get it. I got this from the thrift place in this post!
Shirt: Thrift, P100
Hey Renzo! Do these shades look familiar? Wink, wink.
Shades: Ray-Ban Clubmaster, hand me downs
Blazer: Folded and Hung Shorts: Forever 21


Here's a better look at the print of the top. The cloth is so soft, too.


This pair is actually very new, and today was the first time I've used them. I always wanted nude shoes! When I saw these, I fell in love. And they're super comfortable, too! 
Shoes: Payless


1 comment: