Thursday, October 4, 2012

She's Cosmic

Snuck a shoot with Dale today before our class! Hooray for making time! Since we're all so busy, it's been hard to coordinate our schedules, so this is some kind of miracle. It's been raining a lot lately, so I wanted to dress comfortably to match the weather. Actually, this weather isn't really helping us students, it makes us all lazy and sleepy. I'm speaking from experience, haha.


I think it is very important that I mention that I got so many compliments for this shirt today. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that loves it. 
Top: Trunk Show (Rockwell branch), P600 
Pants: Thrift, P100


I noticed that in all of my outfit posts, there's always a picture of me touching my hair. Have you noticed that too? 




Cardigan: Dalagita in Nepo Mall, Angeles, Pampanga, P150.
I super love this cardigan for cosmic reasons. If you can tell, I'm really into stars and things. Dalagita is always the first store I go to whenever I'm in Nepo Mall. But I do remember that they have a stall in Greenhills! 
Necklace: Borrowed from mom


Shoes: Payless, P451. 
I believe that the price for this went down to P300+? I'm not quite sure. They're pretty good for everyday use. I love how they're so simple and comfortable to wear. 


I asked Dale if he could have a photo with me! Hello Dale! We're waiting for our class to start in the hallway. We're very scared for our long test on Monday for this class. Can the people from my school guess which floor and which building we had our shoot? Haha.




Thank you again, Dale! I super love having shoots together, it's always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment