Friday, October 3, 2014

Surprise, I'm alive!

My mom came home from Singapore last week and she brought home a bunch of stuff! Here's the one thing I just have to share with the world. She got me the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette! She actually went a bit crazy in Sephora, and I'm glad she had fun. Haha. 


I really love the packaging. I cannot stress how pretty I think it is. Plus the inside is also so very pretty. Look! The palette comes with different eye shadows and liners! The liners can be used both wet or dry, depending on what you feel like doing! Ahhhh so pretty brb cry.


SWATCHES. SWATCHES FOR YOU. AND YOU. AND YOU. SWATCHES FOR EVERYONE.
My particular favorites in this palette are: Kitten, Kitty Glitter, and Jungle Love. 
Tiger's Eye, Leopard, and Panther really remind me of some shades off of the Naked 2 palette, but maybe that's cuz I'm blind with neutrals and I can't tell the difference. Idk. Forgive my ignorance. I still like these colors though!


I'd say that the palette is pretty pigmented, and I wanna see them against a primer on my skin. Just imagine all the possibilities, oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment