Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello, sem break!

First order of my agenda for this sem break was to see all (well, most) of my friends! Especially the Taft kids, because we almost never see them anymore. Since we were just going to hang out at our friend's house, I decided to keep it very casual, but still fun! Especially since it's been a while since we last saw one another.

It's Tintin's dog at the back, making sure I behave.



Cardigan: Dalagita, Nepo Mall branch Shirt: Bayo (Billie was actually the one who told me that my shirt was from Bayo, since I was too lazy to check the tag at the back and she said that she has a shirt exactly like mine.) Shorts: Forever 21




Ear Piece: Skin Candy Manila. You can check them out on Facebook and on Instagram! :) (Instagram: skincandy_mnl)



Thank you Ina for the photos, and Janelle for lending us your camera! We must do this again soon, because I already miss all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment